All tuition is due the first class of the month for our monthly plans. If the payment is not received by the end of the month a $10 fee will be applied to your account per month until payment is received.
On the first day of class all students receive a payment envelope for their class. When your tuition is due please place your payment in the envelope and place your envelope in the basket on the reception desk at the begining of class. At the end of class the student will receive the envelope back with the proper change if necessary.
We are currently able to accept cash, check or credit card or Online payments for tuition payments. Please keep in mind when paying by check that there will be a $20 fee charged for any returned checks.
You are not allowed to deduct for missed classes from your tuition. If a student misses a class they are allowed to take a make-up class. A schedule of make-up classes will be made available in October.
Yes families with multiple students will receive a $5 discount off of a siblings first class.
- Children’s Leotard: $32.00
- Ballet Shoes: $26 Child / $28 Adult
- Tap Shoes: $32 Child / $33 Adult
- Jazz Shoes: $40 Child / $42 Adult
- Tap / Ballet 2-3 yr olds: Uniform leotard with pink ballet shoes and tap shoes in January
- Tap / Ballet Combination 3 1/2-6 yr olds: Uniform leotard with pink ballet shoes & tan tap shoes
- Tap / Jazz Combination 7-10 yr olds: 2 Options
- Uniform leotard with or without dance skirt or dance shorts
- Black dance pants or capris and studio or recital t-short
- Both options require black jazz shoes and tan tap shoes
- All Ballet Classes: Black leotard with pink tights and ballet shoes Options
- Teen and adult pink or black tights
- Pink ballet shoes
- Hip Hop: Black dance stretch pants or dance shorts & fitted dance short or recital t-shirt
- Acrobatics: Bike unitard or leotard – Black stretch pants can be worn with a leotard or tight fitting dance t-shirt. White gym shoes
- Tap & Jazz Class 11-adult: Black capri or dance pants and dance fitted or recital t-shirt with black jazz and tap shoes.
- Competition Classes will be separately advised.
Our annual dance recital is at the end of June. It is not mandatory for a student to participate, but most of our students do participate. Through the course of the year a recital dance will be taught during class time, so if your child is not participating they could feel left out. More information on location, date & times for the recital will be posted on our website as the information becomes available.
A $70 non-refundable costume deposit, for each student’s first costume is due by the first week in November. Any additional costumes will require a $50 deposit per costume. You will be notified how may dance routines your child will be in before the deposits are due. If your costume deposit is not received by the first week of November, we will assume you do not want your child to participate in the June recital. NO COSTUME WILL BE ORDERED WITHOUT A DEPOSIT. Any costume that has to be ordered after the initial order will be charged a $20 late fee. Costumes will be approximately $75-$80 and the balances will be due March 1st. No costume will be giving out until costume is paid for and tuition is paid in full.